Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Elk's Deathwing"

mistakes?

where are they?

Amazing

This is a great piece of art. The scene is really cool and the detail on the dragon is impressive. Looks like someone or something has really pissed that dragon off and its getting ready to unleash its fiery wrath.

LOVE

There are no words adequate enough to describe this. Just know that this is gorgeous and pssssh, any mistakes you perceive are so subtle that they are unnoticeable by the common eye (i.e. me). I bow to your skill *bows*.

Inspiring!

1.) I used to play WoW, and this brings back memories for me.
2.) My favorite part is the leg - it looks so nasty (in a good way). The scales make it really look like I think a dragon would look.
3.) I don't draw, paint, etc. But I've always wanted to. Looking at this mind-blowing picture injects so much inspiration to start. And I'm not just saying that because I want to make you feel good. I do get a sort of adrenaline rush when I look at this (maybe because I Can relate to it more than other things since WoW was kind of a big part of my life for awhile xD). To create something so detailed and intense - it's awe-inspiring.
4.) Finally, I applaud (and thank!) you for working through all of your hardships. It takes dedication to pull this off among suckiness, and it seems you did it. You deserve every last compliment you get for this!

'''

"Yeah... there are still small mistakes, please forgive me, but I'm calling this done..."
I cant see any small mistakes!
You re forgiven now you brought this piece of art!
And yeah,what else did you want to do on this awesomeness?
Im not specialist on arts but hell - this is beautiful.

Oh and.Hope everythings okay with you :/