Reviews for "Yoshi's Island (Bumm)"

My ass this was good enough to submit here

Oh my god, this thing sucks. I found no real humor in it other than some cheap poop humor.

This lacks any originality, i have seen this done before and done better while i'm at it. Maybe the first flash you made is better than this, but knowing how things tend to work out in my life, i'll be disappointed. The Flying outakes are quite possibly the most moronic thing i've seen in a verrrry long time.

THIS MOVIE SUX, NO ONE WATCH IT

LOL!!!!!

i loved number 3 LMAO sooooooooo funny!!! :)

overall: flawed

The concept isn't terrible, and the animation is pretty good, actually, but:

The flying episode had a hokey-ness level only rivaled by "Full House."

Too many shit jokes aren't funny. Actually, even one is usually not funny at all.

That left you with the deadly hand. I don't know, the big pay off is that it turns into a gun and shoots him? That's not really all that funny. Maybe if you actually showed the gore, or if the gun shot the princess instead of Mario. Some kind of twist or something.

You have animation skills. But, I don't think that's the most important thing that goes into an animation (counter-intuitive as that may seem).

i'm randy jackson

it was ''just'' alright for me man

eh...i've seen better

still really liked it, i just love mario paradies, so yeah...good