Reviews for "Yoshi's Island (Bumm)"

i am ryan randell.

my friend spelled my name wrong. its ryan randAll dumbass. good job though.

I like sprite movies

But I don't like somebody that gets off on retarded fart and poop jokes. Dumbass with no talent. ;P

Oh look more scat

LOL ROTFL OMG UR SO FUNNEEEHH!!!11ONEONE

Yeah yeah, you instantly got a whole fan of followers cause you included scat jokes. Well done, how original and thought provoking.

And what was that last one?

'How did you change into a gun?'
'I can transform'

NO REALLY? What terrible scripting.

Other than that the animation was ok, but you could have put more effort in. Try harder next time

((( HA )))

Ahh another yoshi thingie, i will admitt it was kinda funny, sprites are not as clear as they could be but the actions made me laugh, so notbad, keep at it...

~X~

good job.

I liked it. you had some funny ideas. My favorite was the constipation one. pretty good job.