Reviews for "Final Fantasy A+"

About time.

A Final Fantasy parody that was still highly original. I can actually tell that effort was put into this (of course, the reason for that is because it was graded). I respect your hand-drawing it, too.

10.

Kasaku!

That was awesome! I've always prefered watching my anime DVDs in Japanese language with English subtitles. I hope you make more!

Final Fantasy A+ gets an A++++++!!!!

The graphics are awesome, the plot is humorous, I can understand the Japanese without the subtitles, the sound quality is awesome! I couldn't ask for more in a flash movie! Well done! I hope that you make another movie like this in the future!

only one word describes this animation. Ownage.

If you're totally new to final fantasy, use some imagination =P. If you've played any final fantasy through out this game will be like...well, watch it urself, it's worth the time. dark_witch_king gave this a "FF A+" and so do i =P

Well done

Very nice indeed. I liked the artwork, it was very well drawn and very well animated. It was also very funny. As i am still watching this while i am writing this i think it is safe to say, "this is by far the best final fantasy flash EVER!" I look forward to a sequel if there is one.