Reviews for "Newgrounds Sprite guys!"

EPIC bWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I really want to see a NG game with these sprites.

Hey, we finally got to see Tom Fulp naked! I guess now I'm not going to have to worry about getting another 80,000 experience points for that. As a huge fan of this website, I know most of the people in this. As in, I can recognize them, not that I know them personally. The only ones I'm unfamiliar with are Buzzwerd, Tystarr, Jonas, Kevin L., and Lalo. I guess it would be easier if you used their usernames.

Or are those their usernames? The best thing about this is how much detail was put into each little pixel. It seems like you don't see a lot of sprite stuff anymore on this website. I kind of miss those days. RIP Randy Solem.

Does Egoraptor have unlockable dinosaur pajamas?

I like the style, especially the fact that they're shaded. Too much pixel art lacks shading completely. However, I don't like the font. At all. A couple skin tones are a bit too pale, to the point where it's difficult to make out any features (Swain and Bob). On the flip side, the colors aren't too bright, which is nice.

Cool