Reviews for "Requiem For a Dream (DnB MMix)"

Yup, epic right here ppl

This is FKN SWEET!!! So, this is what you've been working on lately?
I like the intro, because the original didn't have one (at least my version doesn't anyway). It's kinda a spooky/eerie kinda remix, whileas the original was more majestic. The main string that you used is probably the part I didn't like most. It really isn't a violin-like sound, like the original. It needs to be smoother and softer. All I could think was that it sounded like wasp, instead of strings.
The build-up should be more meaningful (sorry for the poor choice of words, but that's all I could come up with).
Also, in the main pattern, between the second last and the last note, there shouldn't be a rest there.
Besides that, pretty good for a DnB, especially when you're only starting on the genre. Ever thought of doing more remixes of other songs? Like sandstorm or PoE(which apparently it's the "cool thing" to do).

Mrmilkcarton responds:

I'm limited on my strings and can only get so much out of them sadly. As for other remixes I don't think I'll be doing the ones you suggested antime soon.

O_O

Great job dude you have taken this song and turned it into an awesome remix, keep up the good work man.

nicee

good job...
nice beat

fawkin love it!

Interesting remix, love the dark style man.
love that BASSLINE sick stuff.
drum kick could be a little heavier and the snare a bit louder.
great effort, 10/10 5/5

peace out.
Smokeymc.

I've heard many Requiem for a Dream remixes......

And this one is the best and I will never change my mind! Can I use it for a movie I'm making? This is sweet!