Reviews for "Requiem For a Dream (DnB MMix)"

wow!

very very nice! i loved it!

O_O

Great job dude you have taken this song and turned it into an awesome remix, keep up the good work man.

Truely Amazing

You have pure talent. I love this, it is excellent.
Well done and nice work.

yeah

you have do a good song

Mrmilkcarton responds:

Well, I'm impressed!

I quite honestly don't know if I've heard this song before or not - I've never been too good with song titles. In any case, I was very impressed with how everything turned out. The one issue I have is probably something that would bug only me - I personally believe that the drums were not as powerful as they could have been. They sounded fantastic, but I think that they could have been much more explosive. However, that's just pure nitpicking on my part. Great job, dude!

Mrmilkcarton responds: