Reviews for "Dragonforce"

Awesome

Took me a day to beat it but it was pretty tough. Then I set it on Expert mode and that made it a bit harder, especially when your weapon gets downgraded after you take too much damage. Ouch. But i'm good at these games so I mastered it pretty quickly. Anyway, it's a great game for passing the time so thanks a lot! I still play this like once a day, if I can. My strategy: Use the green weapon until the final boss, then switch to the Red. Crazy? Nope! I beat the final boss when the counter hit 79 with that weapon. In other words, I blew his sorry butt up when he showed up the second time.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I FINALLY BEAT IT!!! YEA!!!!!! The mission 2 boss is the hardest in the game.
BEST GAME ON NEWGROUNDS!!!!
I PLAYED THIS EVERY DAY FOR WEEKS TRYING TO BEAT IT. NICE GAMe

Amazing Arcade Game

This is a Great Game. Its alot of Fun, but in my opinion it ends rather quickly. It'd be nice to have more then 5 Levels. Other then that I loved it. This is one of the few games Playable over and over again. Keep up the Great Work.

Awsome

This is some nice work. Keep it up man. I usually don't like these kind of games but this blew me away :)

cool stuff

Wow, I just beat the game.
The real fun begins after mission 2(the second level), where you get the protectors.
It is awesome man, but it's kind of hard to get through mission 3 and 4 without those powered-up weapons and missles. If you begin the level with with nothing on you, that's just pain in the ass.
Anyway, good job!