Reviews for "Little House on the Prairie"

Awesome man...

Keep up the good work this is a fantastic piece of art!!! :D

Nicely done

At first I thought you did a fanart of Hobbiton from JRR Tolkien. But once I looked at it, I realized it wasn't. But this is still a very nice piece. I like the way you did this.

StudioGiselle responds:

ha ha, I see what you mean about the Hobbiton look, maybe I should try something like that! Thank you for your kind comment :)

Awesomeness.

5/5 and 10/10. I love this painting. It reminds me of when I lived in Washington, Montana and Alaska when I was a child.

StudioGiselle responds:

Thank you very much. As a painter, there's nothing more rewarding than having my paintings 'take people' to their youth or other nice places in their memory. I'm glad you like it.

wow!

Did you creat that?

Yes I did.

Absolutely Fantastic!

This is a great painting Giselle! It's bright and colourful yet eerie and a little overcast at the same time, a very interesting effect. It's great to see there are still some "Actual" artists left if this day and age - I can't stand "Modern Art" and refuse to acknowledge it as an art form!

StudioGiselle responds:

Thank you, I'm glad you like and appreciate it so much! I too have trouble with what passes off as 'modern art' these days. To each their own I guess!