Reviews for "Megaman NES Compilation"

Needs more Quickman.

His song is superior to all the others if done correctly.

That aside, sounds good to me.

EliteFerrex responds:

Truth be told, I actually considered Quick Man for this compilation, but decided against his theme because the BPM of his original song was slower then this song's BPM. It was designed originally to be the same speed as Charge Man's, and the other songs all just happened to have the same BPM, or very close to it.

Personally, I like Quick Man, but Skull Man, Tomahawk Man, Blazzard Man, Metal Man, and Napalm Man are my all-time favorites. (And Boomer Kuwanger from Megaman X!) =)

WOW!

Now I was only born into the 4th generation of video gaming (not so familiar with MegaMan until say, 2003, but this is fucking awesome!

Top Man

u knot i have a nes and i have mega man 3 but i love top man song u make but can u do the opening song plz i beg u

Good stuff

One of the best MM mix ever

Impressive

This was an outstanding collab of remixes from the Megaman series,the quality was fantastic and i was quite surprised to hear such a list of remixes wrapped up into one track,overall i think you did an outstanding job on this and it's a must get if you love video game remix music period.