Reviews for "The Chick'n'Chuck Show"

Holy fuckin' jumpin' jesus!

I thought i was fucked up, but that was fuckin' sick... Keep up the good work and make a full episode appear here on NG!

heh

now all you have to do is tell the people of NG about how they treat cows. i will leave that up to you to decide because if you know about the chickens im sure you know about the cows like i do. and yes future viewers what he says is true.

great message

i myself are a vegitarian and have witnessed the cruelty to these poor animals and kfc sucks

Damn it, why did i have to watch this

i went on to that website and watched some of the videos, i never realised how shitly treated the chickens were. I'll never be able to eat kfc again =( Nicely done by the way, makes a change for flash to actually mean anything.

Nice

The movie was well drawn and funny. Plus you put your point across without shoving it in everyone's faces, forcing them to watch - so you deserve credit for that.

tinyflea responds:

cheers for that...I see we live in the same city...here's to the Brighton NG posse!