Reviews for "The Chick'n'Chuck Show"

not bad

this movie wasn't bad..I really liked the graphics, but the sound was a bit on the soft side. oh and as for violence towards chickens...no offense, but I don't see a big lion treating its preg nicely before it eats it up...that's just the way the animal kingdom works. either way, the chickens are going to die. that's just my opinion anyway.

tinyflea responds:

It's not the dying that is the matter, as you say, everything dies; but it's the the quality of life that precedes death which is what should be concidered.

ending was shit

dude you ruined your movie with a crappy ending...It was funny as hell when he pulled the sign away. but then the big thing about chickens...thats gotta go if you wanna make it big on newgrounds :)

tinyflea responds:

Don't talk shite. The movie ended before the text crap. The text part wasn't anything to do with the movie, I just put it there should anyone be interested. If that takes anything away from your enjoyment of the movie for you then boo fucking hoo.

Holy shit...

We don't fucking care about your liberal pussy ass crusade. Personally, I enjoy a nice deep fried chicken from KFC and I don't care how the hell it got on my plate, as long as its hot, juicy, crispy, and tastes like chicken.

You have the talent to be a decent flash artist, but don't go preaching to everyone about your ethics. Its your agenda, not ours.

tinyflea responds:

yeah, fuck off and make another preloader tutorial dipshit.

me again

1. yes people do need meat in their enviroment, ask any nutrition.just cos u been a vegan for 5 years means nought
2. until u can develop and fund a better system, shut up.
3. i know what im talkin about cos i did a 6000 word essay on it, and ur arguement don't weigh up, and i did that cos i was willin to learn.
4. all ur other stuff is good
5. the only thing i like in kfc is the popcorn chicken (lol at the irony), so u twitched a nerve on me

tinyflea responds:

That has to be the funiest thing I've ever seen on NG. You know what you're talking about because you wrote a 6000 word essay on it. As I said, keep looking and learning...what's one of the oldest way's of life??...hindu???...what's their diet??...

But I like KFC...

That was a good movie... the joke was funny, the animation was great. I gave it an interactivity mark because it gives you a message too, but the movie should be longer with more jokes. Good though. Make more!