Reviews for "LoZ: Nocturne of Shadow"

Sounds like...

Perfect Dark and Ocarina of Time mated.

watermusic34 responds:

Haha, I miss the good ol' 64 days. Thanks for the review.

Nice...

I like this tune, you go with anything from LoZ games you've got a winner in my book! Anyone else notice how it sounded like Goldeneye after the middle :P

watermusic34 responds:

Haha, I feel the same way! Zelda is the best. Yeah, I've had a few people say it reminded them of Goldeneye too. I guess that one part is the same progression pretty much. Anyway, thanks for reviewing!

Sweet sound

I got sort of this obscure feeling hearing to this, in a good way!
The music does have "scary" tones in it but they didn't really care for that in Loz... You on the other hand did and this sound is awesome, like crossing Matrix, Silent hill n' ofc Zelda.

Great work ^^!

watermusic34 responds:

Great stuff! Thanks for the review and the comparisons. I like hearing what people got out of this.

OMG!

this made me squeal like a fangirl XD (im a guy)
definently my favorite ocarina song

watermusic34 responds:

Well, good for you. Thanks for the ten.

Creepily awesome. Well done! Downloaded.

BACK TO THE SHADOWS, REDEADS.

God, this music is so amazingly scary, it scares me like it did when i played back when I was 8. Hard to believe it's been over ten years.

watermusic34 responds:

I know. That game is still awesome even today though. Thanks for the review and download! I appreciate it.