Reviews for "LoZ: Nocturne of Shadow"

Dang!

I think I'm gonna have nightmares.... Not that this is a bad song! It's coz you remixed it really good. Almost too good... What's that behind me?!?!

watermusic34 responds:

I get what you're saying. Thanks! I really appreciate it!

FINALLY!!!!!

Finally i find this song, it was my favorite temple cuz of the music and the shield you get there, the song also make the adrenaline pump inside me, Keep up the good work

watermusic34 responds:

The shield? You mean the mirror shield from the Spirit Temple?
It's definitely a great level. OoT is my favorite game. Thanks for the 10!

*shutter*

awsome...whole new level of creepy man.....i can already see the stalfos and the wall mast-*see shadow* no! not again! no! NOOOOOoooooo...*taken away....again....*

watermusic34 responds:

hahaha, thanks for the ten and the interesting review. It's a great level in the game for sure.

cool but....

i liked it but it sounded weird like a good weird

watermusic34 responds:

Haha, that's fine. Thanks a lot!

Eerie

Considering the original theme of the Nocturne of Shadow was already dark & eerie it was to be expected coming from this song but you brought it out to another level with it's slow pace and dark feel plus it had a good mix of other sounds too to make it an overall great song.

watermusic34 responds:

Thanks a lot for the review! I'm glad this version of it really appealed to you.