Reviews for "LoZ: Nocturne of Shadow"

Amazing!

One of my favorite songs from OoT. Loved at 1:15 when its about to hit the climax and just stops dead and starts into an even darker version of the song! Well Done!

watermusic34 responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you liked the way it played out!

Scarishly beautiful

Nice. First time i heard the song ingame, i was afraid, but sad too. You've captured that well. May descending into darkness always sound this cool.

watermusic34 responds:

Well, thank you! I really appreciate it!

Evil! Haha, excellent!

Couldn't say anything better than that. Well done, congratulations! An excellent modification, keep it up!

watermusic34 responds:

That does seem to be the theme that everybody is picking up on, haha. Thanks a lot!

awsome!!!

nice job man, its almost like im in a zelda game walkin around in a dark hallway!!!

watermusic34 responds:

Haha, awesome! Thanks for the ten!

AWESOME