Reviews for "LoZ: Nocturne of Shadow"

Love it

i like the sound of it
great job
*thumbs up*x2

Thank you so much!

Not bad.

I'm amazed how you made this. It could been tweaked abit, though its awesome. Some how it reminds me of 007 temple.......could just be me.

watermusic34 responds:

Now I need to go check out that music. It's been a while since I played Goldeneye. Thank you for your review!

Lovely.

I liked it. I agree with ZOMGBIE. I have never heard the actual song before but the ending just tied it all together like a nice little happy present. :3

watermusic34 responds:

What? You never heard it before?! Well, we need to fix that. Thanks for the review and the 10, Emmers! You're awesome!

Nice remix

Dark, ominous, and kinda heavy. It's good. Especially like how it ends on a major chord after all those dark harmonies. Real nice.

watermusic34 responds:

Thanks! I agree about the ending. Koji Kondo is a genius.