Reviews for "LoZ: Nocturne of Shadow"

Dark

this song was my fave on oot and i loved how dark this was and tink it would have been awesome to have in the shadow temple.

Thank you!

ah memories...

this one was always my favorite from loz it showed the darker side of a beautiful story. great remix!

I appreciate it!

Love the dark beat

Think you can do it with the other warp songs?

watermusic34 responds:

Maybe someday, but not now. Thanks for the ten!

very nice high five

its funny the shadow temple is the only one i remember nintendo should remake OoT for there next system as long as the next system is way better then the wii

watermusic34 responds:

I was thinking that too, but it would be hard to re-create it and it still be the same awesome game. Either way, I'd play it. Thanks for the ten!

O-O

I couldn't beat the temple of darkness with its original music...this...creeps me out
O-O

watermusic34 responds:

That's funny. Thanks for the 10!