Reviews for "LoZ: Nocturne of Shadow"

Very, Very Good.

That was done very well. It nearly had me going for a ten, But in all honesty it seemed a bit bland. Not bad or anything, But some bits just struck me as bland and repetitive. But enough bitching,

That was done well in the sense that you kept the original, and the original feel from the first one, But you still managed to put your own little spin on things without going 1000 Miles away from the original creation.

Has that spooky feel down packed. Would work great in a lot of games, And also as background music in basically any dark, Scary situation. Great job :)

watermusic34 responds:

Thanks a lot! This is definitely the best review so far. Thanks for all the details. I appreciate it.

creepy

It reminds me when I play the zelda game (on n64) in the grave yard :D
Songwise -cool

watermusic34 responds:

Yeah, that's the song. Thanks for the 10!

*Shivers*

brings back creppy memories!!!!XD

watermusic34 responds:

Haha, I know. Great level. Thanks for the 10!

much better

Ha, I like this version more than the one on the game. Nice job, it sure is really spooky.

watermusic34 responds:

Thanks alot! I appreciate it.

awesome

nice and dark, just the way i like it, i always thought that temple was kinda creepy, especially with that pale creature with arms coming out of the ground, seriously wth is that thing?

watermusic34 responds:

Haha, I know what you're talking about. I'm not quite sure, perhaps it's an undead creature? Thanks for reviewing.