Reviews for "LoZ: Nocturne of Shadow"

IT GAVE ME CHILLS

This was my favourite song from OoT, and I must say, this remix does it justice. You captured the feeling of the song perfectly.

Absolutely masterful.

watermusic34 responds:

Well, thank you very much! I really appreciate it. It's one of the more unique songs for sure.

*shivers*

This doesn't make me creeped out at ALL! NOPE! NOT ME!
*shudder*

Nice effect on the original. Can you try various lead voices? The square thing was kinda harsh.

STILL A GOOD (not creepy) SONG!

-DJNT

watermusic34 responds:

I'm not sure why you keep shuddering, but I hope you get that under control. I appreciate the ten and your review!

DUDE

ON OOT WEN U ENTER THE SHADOW TEMPLE IT SHOULD SING THIS OR A GRAVEYARD THEME IN ZELDA OOT

Thanks for the ten!

Better than the original

I like this version more than the original
Really good work

watermusic34 responds:

Thanks! I don't know about that really, the original was great, but thanks for saying so!

brings

me back to the game and i wish this was what you heard when you played the song...i think i'm in heaven

watermusic34 responds:

Ah, awesome. I'm glad it brings you back to it. Thanks!