Reviews for "Gun Down the Gungan"

Poor Jar-Jar......(not)!

Fun game! I still feel bad for Jar-Jar though. Lets face it folks Star Wars is a KIDS movie. George Lucas even said so himself. 3P0, Ewoks, and crap like that was all over the place in the original. I love Star Wars. I'm 25. People should let the little kids like Jar-Jar. Maybe in another 20 years those kids will like Star Wars like we all do. Kids need more movies like Star Wars instead of alot of the crap thats out there. Oh and Jar-Jar sux.......

DIE JAR JAR DIE!!!

You shall die for handing the republic over to Palpatine!!! Treason I say, TREASON!!! DIE *bang bang bang bang bang* huuf puuf, huuf puuf. It's done, I've saved the repiblic, thanks to you. Keep it up. Next time can we kill 3-P0? He's so annoying. DIE DIE DIE!!!

Nothing too Great...........

It wasn't that good... DON'T waste your time playing it!

It got boring after a while.

Instead of it being like a Whack-A-Mole game, make it so you can move around and shoot Jar Jar or something.
Toranksu, how is he your hero? Jar Jar kinda helped Palpatine become Emporer when he gave him emergency powers.
Still, I hate Jar Jar. He's annoying, and I was surprised when he got a job.
The game needs improvement. Please respond.

This is a mix of the two worst things uploaded on early Newgrounds, whack a mole and "kill x game" but it somehow isn't all that bad. The art was pretty good, and unlike a lot of other whack-a-mole clones it wasn't impossible to hit your target,

Only major issue I had was that you could spam the mouse at no penalty. You probably should've deducted points for missed shots instead of missed JarJars.