Reviews for "Tron Samurai"

amazining

Class work, I love such style!!!

I spy a tetrimino. :D

Love it. Almost all of it. The only thing I'm bothered by (a small something) is the rope. If this were any other science fiction drawing, I'd let it slide. The rope just doesn't have that Tron feel. The braid looks like something a user brought over. I'm just assuming that the samurai is only one of many "samurai" programs because of the omission of the face. Let me know if I'm wrong here (before your other fans rip me to shreds).

But again, other than the rope, I love it. The helmet retains the samurai feel, but the almost-straight horns and the little flaps sticking out at the side make it believable. The blade hilt is simple, conforming to the rest of the samurai's design, while the blade has that faint energy glow. (Maybe less definition on the blade's grooves would make it reminiscent of the discs.)

What I love most of all though is the banner, especially how it's almost independent from the banner pole, but the pole's still present. The four darker pixels at the top of the flag also reminded me of the t-shaped tetrimino from Tetris. One of the best Easter eggs one could include in a Tron piece.

In short, I'm now a fan. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to more. :)

Awesome!

So awesome!

Wow!

Wow man!
It's very awesome! thanks for uploading

Samurais just became 1000x cooler.