For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 196 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Tron Samurai"

thats badass.

Would have been cool if they where in the movie.

Great

Amazing design, armor and sword look badass!
Keep it up.

Really cool concept

Terrific design, I love how you integrated samurai designs with the Tron aesthetic seamlessly. Really impressive stuff, I especially like the idea of the pixellated standard. Raises some other possible concepts as well, doesn't it? I'm curious to see how Renaissance-era armour would fit into the aesthetic.

Done?

I really like this but couldn't help but feel it wasn't completed as the back arm and leg seem to simply be shadow. Great job overall. 9/10 and 5/5.

SuperKusoKao responds:

It's a concept piece. It wasn't meant to be fully fledged out.

Great looking piece!

I'm not sure how I feel about the blue flecks/sparks, I had to double check to make sure my monitor didn't have dead pixels.