Reviews for "Tron Samurai"

i love it !!!!! <3

This is just a gorgeous picture! My only complaint is that you could have had his face show. It's still awesome. I guess I think all modern Tron tributes are a reference to "Tron: Legacy". The blue color scheme is so perfect. Well, I have Tron to thank for that.

I love the flag on his back. I remember that those are indeed what samurai wore. He just looks so dignified. It must have taken a long time to make all those blue lines. The ropes are a great touch.

Awesomely done....before even reading the title i already knew that it was a combination of a samurai and tron...(two things I find really cool) lobe the samurai's armour (who's a samurai without his armour right?) and the glowing blue
... :) moarrrr!!!!

awesome i would named it blue samurai

Amazing. I love the 8bit neon flag too.