Reviews for "Franks Adventure 3"

oh my god the holy grail is found

hey im crap master and i dont own this looking forward to the next one and i dont think u shud be good in the next one be evil like you have a camera....
only joking toronto rules i dont have flash and i ahve a FUNNY PIC....
THATS ABOUT IT BUT WATCH THIS IS TRUE STORY HAVE A LOOK

Great game but i couldent get money from transmitt

it was a good game just i found it hard to go any further with no cash

A truly awesome series!

I have played all three of frank's adventures and found them to be most hilarious...as well as entertaining. I hope to see another installation of this kick-ass series. Easy to play, challenging, and fun,....(drool).

Keep up the great work.

Awesome

This is freakishly good game that was well worth the time put in. A few bugs, but any game cant be complete without them :P
I liked the parts where u had to work for the pics, with the monkey game and boat trip to herbal island :)For a suggestion, make it so that maybe we hafta like give the drug dealer the actual plant, then they give it to us? I dunno. Just more longer than give money n give drugs :)
For those who r stuck for money, go to the slot machine, 5 bucks a shot, max prize of 160 bucks, and for there its the best way to make money.
Anyway, awesome game, looking forward to sequel :D

10 OUT OF 10

GREAT GAME!!!!! MAKE A 4TH ONE1!!!!!!!