Reviews for "My Love"

:D:D:D

i luv sung it make happy :3

thanks :)

nice

did you fall to sleep when you were making this?

Soundshifter responds:

no man. can't sleep and mix at the same time. but i did relax to it once it was complete. thanks for listening :)

Thanks for the break to my hear =D

i had exactly the same feeling, i like electronica also, but i couln't find anything softer with a nice rythm, my first time in the Jazz section and i found your song, excelent soft mellow relaxing song, just what i was looking for =) (btw, the sound of the guy saying 'tiquik ti da' or something is pretty cool)

thanks man :)

very chilling

just makes me want to sit at the beach
keep up at the good work

Really relaxing.

I think I'm gonna be listening to this a lot since I'm pretty stressed out most of the time right now. It's super relaxing. But although the voices add a nice, cool touch, they make it a little bit less relaxing. There's nothing wrong with it, it's just that it becomes less relaxing which is what I think you strived for here. Otherwise I have no complaints, I love it and it really puts me in a nice mood.