Reviews for "My Love"

ahhh

truely a relaxing peice, i want to say more but i am simply speechless after listening to it

thanks :)

:) Relaxing

*Head hits desk* *... Aawzome..*

smooth

I feel so aloft and relaxed

thanks :)

nice

Very nice, what program did you make this in?
I'm sure I've heard that violin or whatever it is before he he, sounds really nice.

Soundshifter responds:

thanks dude. i use digital performer. i don't use chord or music presets. it's all from scratch. the bass and guitars are real and live; the drums a loop. and the other instruments played with my synth. the violin is from Logic.

So good that it demands replays!

Very superb, bravo! I'm already in applause from this track already, because it made me in a good mood and really do feel like getting up and start to travel around the world.

But now on to other matters, the song was really great. The loops of the voice that keeps saying the same rhythmic beat towards the instruments is a good choice through out the whole song.

The instruments blended well and I didn't feel overwhelmed if the instruments started to get overpowered (which it didn't).

This could be a song that I would play when feeling down, it's a feel-good song for what I think.

The best instrument through the song is the flute, I just enjoyed that sweet sound of it when it's been played (don't mind it though, I love all the instruments in the song too).

Overall, a great song to add to my playlist. Like I said, it demands replays and lots of it.

Soundshifter responds:

thanks for carefully analyzing my music. that's all i ask. i don't mind if one likes or dislikes, as long as they give an analysis. i'm glad you liked it. thanks.