Reviews for "Chunky Castle Crashers"

0---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------0
BADASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! just pure badass!.

IS...EPIC...
5 STARS, 10/10, A++,etc.
THIS IS ART!!!
IS EPIC!!!
IS AWESOME!!!
IS VERY COOL AND PRETTY!!!
I download this image now!

love it

I think this may be your highest rated picture ever and I can see why! The Castle Crashers have been in so many wonderful drawings. This was a great drawing because it shows them prepared for battle. You really did go out of your way to make all of them look unique. It's hard to go wrong with these guys.

I love how we all get to see their essence burning. They mostly match their colors. I am, however, not sure what they are fighting against. I looked at this and knew everyone would love it. Even with helmets, they have good facial expressions. Or are those their actual faces?

My impression of what is going on in my mind as I look at this is: "Let's have a little bit of 'fun', shall we?". It's just really powerful if I can describe it in one word and I'd never want to mess with ANY of the four...