Reviews for "My Little Rageface & Friends"

Very nice

So this was some nice work here you have some good style here and all the little ponies was a pretty nifty idea even so nice job here and some great use of color on these as this was pretty good detail I look forward to even more from you

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~
No changes just make more beautiful art

~X~

Not enough dank memes 0/10

As if MLP FiM wasnt cancerous already

Aww, yes! I was looking forward to reviewing this. All of the faces were just spot on. I loved how you put in Zecora and Derpy. There are simply so many drawn characters it's hard to not include more. I think the funniest would probably be Rainbow Dash. It just suits her the most.

So you're actually not a brony yourself? That's okay. The colors are fantastic. Of course, that's mostly due to the nature of the show and I do regard it as the best animation I have ever seen. I love how so many people are inspired to replicate those drawings. It's just wonderful.

Ok I am a bronie but this is just too god.

Celestia is a Troll that is so true =p