Reviews for "Castle of Tears: Bloodlines"

Wow, you just made it even better.

I'm just astounded on how much I loved this track and of course the original. You especially added some new instruments into the mix.

I'm utterly in shock on how much you improved it. It had more energy, it had more force, it had the ability to someone to just dance to it and go with the beat.

Also the length, wow, 7+ minutes, I could put this on repeat and I won't even get bored with it.

You never cease to amaze me yet again, I hope you have the time to send me some PMs about the tracks though, it won't hurt if you have the time to do so.

Thanks for another great track.

Downloaded, rated, and favorited.

NemesisTheory responds:

yup! the entire process was to clear some things up, make it less muddy and make it more interesting :)

yes the length is pretty crazy, luckily it varietes and adds new things every 'cycle' so things dont get too boring :D

PMing you when I release new tracks? okay, i will do that then. i never do these things but for you i will make an exception lol :D

Thank YOU for another good review!! :)

Koool

This is a good remix cant stop hearing this

.,.

another great song by nemesis theory. Way to go and keep up the good work!

WOW!!!

this song blew my mind. this is an amazing piece of art and it's practically perfect! i know this is unrelated but nice name XD. Nemesis Theory, shweet.

NemesisTheory responds:

Thanks! And it's far from perfect though haha. XD

And thank you! =D

I was wrong to think that...

I listened to your other version of this song for months on end, getting many points of inspiration, but, with this slight change, i was wrong to think that it couldn't get any better, thank you for proving me wrong :D