Reviews for "Castle of Tears: Bloodlines"

Maybe it's just me...

But I liked the original more :P

This one just seemed a lot noisier. Still good nonetheless!

NemesisTheory responds:

really? well that wasn't supposed to be the result lol XD
but sometimes things happen!

i'm glad you still find it good, though! :D

Well worth the wait!

Another phenomenal track, thanks for this one! There were too many sections I wanted to comment on, but really the whole song is awesome!

Thank you!
I'm happy to hear that :)

Amazing... Spectacular...

Can you tell who my favourite superhero is yet?

Sometimes I can't believe your songs are synthesized, or that you're not making OST tracks with whole production groups. These considerations just make your released products even more amazing. Then there's the fact that the music usually only has a little video game midi sound to it (the traditional hallmark of a video game track, anyway). The more 'real' you make your music sound, the better it becomes.

I can't wait to hear more lke this, especially for the 'Fear Unlimited' games (no really, I'm having a hard time waiting, so thank goodness I have your other tracks to tide me over)!

Courtesy,
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Xi-1

Is it Batman? :D

well believe it lol. i think part of the "challenge" is making everything sound real and/or believable. at least in any case for a song like this, the source really deserves to be treaten 'right' you know? so if i did anything close to that, then that makes me happy!

fear OST is coming along pretty good, slowly but surely...
some cool new techs with guitars have been found out, so... things should only sound better!

Thank you for the review, Xi-1! :D

A lot more detail.

And it brings new life to it. I really pick up a lot through headphones.. I'll have to play it through the 5.1 later and see how that sounds as well. I'm going to bet that this ran up your processor quite a bit, it sounds like there are a lot of new patterns involved.. and the EQing and compression is spot on as well.

The only thing that kinda turned me off was the water-droplet type sound in the beginning.. it just kinda pierced the mix a bit more than would be desireable.

OOOoooh... I like the new break that starts at 5:15.. that's really sharp. Actually.. I like the whole new addition you have there.. the break.. the build.. and the outro.

Overall, excellent reworking to a song that was already great.

5/5, 10/10 -Echoz

NemesisTheory responds:

I agree, through headphones it really sounds so wide :o
and yes it did! you should see a screenshot of the whole pattern list... it's pretty crazy lol

about the water drop... yeah, but luckily it doesnt stay there very long huh? :)

and yup, the new stuffs at the end is supposed to be a sort of big surprise... i like surprises like that! usually catches people completely offguard :D

I'm glad you liked it :)
Thank you for the scores and review!!

Fishy likes

As always fishy likes this song too, You did a real nice job with this remix...
I can't wait to here a new song from ya!

10/10
5/5
+15 respect

Thanks!
something new is always around the corner lol :)

thanks for the scores and the review! :D