Reviews for "Castle of Tears: Bloodlines"

nemesis... your music ownz...

and i thot rose at nightfall was good.... C-could i hav a moment???/ sniffle

Wow, you just made it even better.

I'm just astounded on how much I loved this track and of course the original. You especially added some new instruments into the mix.

I'm utterly in shock on how much you improved it. It had more energy, it had more force, it had the ability to someone to just dance to it and go with the beat.

Also the length, wow, 7+ minutes, I could put this on repeat and I won't even get bored with it.

You never cease to amaze me yet again, I hope you have the time to send me some PMs about the tracks though, it won't hurt if you have the time to do so.

Thanks for another great track.

Downloaded, rated, and favorited.

NemesisTheory responds:

yup! the entire process was to clear some things up, make it less muddy and make it more interesting :)

yes the length is pretty crazy, luckily it varietes and adds new things every 'cycle' so things dont get too boring :D

PMing you when I release new tracks? okay, i will do that then. i never do these things but for you i will make an exception lol :D

Thank YOU for another good review!! :)

Outstanding!

As a Castlevania fan, I must say I am greatly impressed with your rendition of Bloodlines. I can honestly declare that your work is of the same quality (if not, better than) Michiru Yamane's. All the while I listen to your songs I wonder, "Why isn't she getting paid for these!?" In closing, I highly recommend you market your work into video game soundtracks. Hope to hear more work from your creative genius!

NemesisTheory responds:

Noooo, that's impossible lol. She has a big studio and everything, i just have this crappy computer and an "amateur" program lol XD

i would like to be getting paid for this, though! but hey, some things arent meant to happen lol. ;o
but to be honest... i do have a job offering in america for an up and coming vg company, but... it's such a huge risk, moving and all... but i'm getting off track here :D

you definitely will!
thanks for the review :)

I agree with everyone

well, i am a fan of yours ever since rose at nightfall, very emotional this piece is (and no, Yoda i'm not)

Haha look, he has a similiar name to me [below]

haha :)
well this song has a little bit of a lot of things i think, which was pretty much the idea :D

I'm glad you like the song!
and yes, he does XD

Excellence at its best

Honestly, this is definitely one of the greatest songs ever made. However, I think the blood dripping sound effects were a little excessive but I see that you were trying to go with the title and I like that. This is a really nice change of pace from your original one. I can definitely see this in the fight against Lumine in Megaman X8. Great stuff, 10/10. Just one question: Are you planning to remix Shades of green? Just wondering. All in all, keep up the good work. -Zero2562130

NemesisTheory responds:

you mean the original bloody tears? if so I agree!
and yes, the dropping was maybe a little overdone... but it flows with the strings for the first two repeats and then moves away, so it's not very very horrible at least ;o

remix shades of green? I dont know, i am pretty much done with that one.
what could you see me do with it? :o

Anyway, thanks for the scores and review! :)