Reviews for "==(Repairing a Broken Sky"

its a good song butttttt

i clicked a link that said you would have sex with me any day .. I expect to be reimbursed for my gratuitous clicking.

\m/

Very relaxing indeed. I just came home and had quite a hard day. I went to NG and listened to this piece... I did what you said (I sit back and listened to the track) and what should I say? I feel better now! :)
Maybe it's not only due to your track, but also because I just relaxed for a few minutes. But your song definatly helped a lot.

I especially like the powerful drums here. Most other tracks on NG have some very bland sounding drums, but these here are so bassy, so deep, it's amazing.

{ Review Request Club }

Nice work

You're absolutely right - I sat back and had some breakfast, while listening to this and feel so much better for having done so. The piece is so relaxing, it's unbelievable.

However, it's more than just that - it's deep. There is so much on offer in the scale of variation and other peripherals, that you can quite easily get lost in it.

I think that I would have had a section within the track where I left out the high pitched twinkling sound in the background of this tune, as it does get a little annoying after a while. Other than that, this track is awesome :)

[Review Request Club]

No repairing this

What a amazing soud this is so fresh its, like you got a fresh pece of bread.

What struck me about this is the freshness, of the tune. None of it sounds bland or old. Its pure newness and ,like its just been open. The sounds is very good it mixed throughout, with the beat being varied. I loved the electro vibe it had amount, of style. What this made me think of is a spacemen, floating in vast infinite space. I pictred purple colors ,and lots of sparks. I thought of the man on the moon. I did not see the broken sky as such.

Sorry for the silly images i said. This had no real flaws i suppose its a little to long. Although that was not much of a problem.

Ovreal SBB you are a such a great artist.

review request club

Not bad, acutally really good

Hey SBB, its been awhile since I've reviewed you, or anyone at all. I'm on a roll right now. And damn, how the hell do you manage to get so many reviews on all your songs? I'm lucky to get 2.

Anyways about the song. Its really dreamy. Its like something I'd hear in a crazy dream, flying through another world or something. (Yeah that's how creative I am) My favorite thing about this, are those chord stabs. They sound awesome. You can hear them good around 5:03, which is also my favorite part.

I love the classic saw leads. Almost like you took an old synthesizer, drowned it in water, picked it back up and shook it dry, but it broke. So you used reason to make a saw synth lead. The arps sound nice, and again those stabs are awesome.

Anyways about the drums are really cool. You have your owned kind of sound nowadays. If I hear this kind of song, I think of your music. Its very 80s like, but still modernized. The snare sounds like you ripped it from some hair metal band and put it in a pool of reverb, which is a compliment by the way ;)

The other drowns sound nice and in place. My only problem was with the kick. Kicks sound good with reverb if you want a really drowned sound, like far way. Maybe you would use it for an intro, then bring in a kick with less reverb for the main sound, but it was the same kick the whole time. I guess I'm just nitpicking, but whatever.

My only other problem was that you seemed to be playing with us a lot. I know your suppose to 'chill' with the song, but I kept getting excited for some kind of bang near the end, but nothing really amazing came. Again, I'm nitpicking..

Anyways you've improved much from last time. Keep doing what your doing. You seem pretty popular these days.

Reminds me of of a trance breakdown.
Very dreamy sounding
Beginning lead sounds classic
I like the 80s-esque snare.
Too much reverb on the kick drum.
Around 5:03, it sounds amazing