For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "==(Repairing a Broken Sky"

Kabam! Wow! Shazam!

This song is so good! It is calm, but intense. I am such a fan of your songs. Keep up the good work!

Fantasamastic!

Need i say more?¿?¿?

10/10
5/5
Keep it up!

Fascinating.

Always been a fan of your ambient work.

I get the mental imagery of a busy deep space platform, observed through the cockpit of a shuttle going through docking procedures. The crew is making systems checks and coordinating their arrival with the space traffic controller on the station. Lights are flickering on and off while dials and switches are being turned and adjusted, all through the constant back-and-forth of radio chatter between the crew and station personnel. A testament to mankind's innovation and conquering of frontiers, maybe?

Well done.
5/5 10/10 Downloaded & Fav'd

hmmm...

Flating on my back as i move around in the zero-g of the void, using my suit's thrustsers, slowly working on the void, to remove it, as a particle cloud nears the orbit. The cosmic energy of the stars bouncing right off me, filling my bdy with energy, as i work in empty space. Ears twitch and the ear-pieces of my suit move with them. My suit holds me and alows me to recover from a fall from the void as i over-do a portion of the sky, free-falling, but returning to the void, to continue my duty. The void does not scare me, it intrigues me, but i know that it leaves my home vulnerable, to the harshness of that which is space. I see the Orbital station, in the proper place where the true border of space and air exists. I soon finish my job, slowly lowering down, before I stop... and fly back up with my suit, and to the Platform... I found my home. Space. A very moving work of music, this is, and i did feel a bit of a 'world' created within my mind as i listened. it happens with most music i listen to, that has a sed of creaton in it, as alot of your work does.

7:00 mins of epicness...

Actually i didn't relax in this one. If i was to describe ye i would say "It was relaxing" but i sense this energy i can't describe. Its electric i feel tingly and something inside me is just feeling this to the max extent.

10/10
5/5
Downloaded.

Im not sure how to describe that energy...i love it though =).