Reviews for "==(Repairing a Broken Sky"

Very Relaxing...brings life into focus

As a metalhead- i usually don't listen to this genre, and i have to say that I am pleasantly suprised by how much i liked this track. It made me take a step back and relax (for once). I'm not sure if i can repear my sky in one listening, but it repaired my headache in a few minutes!!

5/5
10/10

(btw a metalhead is someone who turns their stereo up full whack whenever they listen to any rock/metal.)

Great song man!

Very mellow, yet inspiring. A great sound and a good message- we all just need to relax some times! Very solid piece overall.

....................

Freakin` Great`

SWEET DUDE!!!!!!

nice!!!! i really take into consideration all the effort that u ave put into this!!!! i know the amount of time it wud ave taken to do this.

what i see is drifting out, the sky has just cracked open. the gravitational pull has just collapsed.
everything is now drifting about effortlessly. including myself. our solar system planets are starting to get torn apart.
planets all over the universe are dying.
our planets OZONE layer is slowly being ripped out of existence. all of our air is being sucked out into deep space.
as people are dying all over our tiny planet, a huge flash of light appears!!!
the sky is lit up with the fire burning brightly of meteorites passing by at full speed.
it looked so beautiful!!! who would have imagined that the end of the world would be so perfect.
massive cracks are now forming on the earth.
magma from the earth's core is slowly entering above ground.
the sun itself is starting to implode. gasses shooting in every direction.
our moon is turning a very bright yellow as a meteorite crashes straight into it.
the world is coming to an end. everyone was thinking,
why ow why did i waste my life????
the moon had now lost orbit and fell right into earth. ripping the OZONE layer even more!!!!!!!!!
as everybody took their final breath,
i woke up to find it was just a dream
a horrible dream.

or was it?????

that is awsum!!! i mean it. nobody can inspire me but it looks like u just managed it!!! lol

thanks!!!!!!