Reviews for "Galactic Race"

omg awsome in 8 words

if you go to videos of counter strke and watch DE dusk one and two while playing this
it sounds spic try it i kid you not it awsome, as for the sound a little later in when you get the synthisizor goign ti freaken sounds awsome

Shweet!!!

Although this tune is not some musical extravaganza it's very coll and appealing. It definitely has this light and positive feeling to it. Certainly it would make a great summer hit. Dunno if you're listening to Jean Michel Jarre or Marek Bilinsky, but you're treading the same great path.

Haha

It sounds like new wave!

Holy shit!!!!! O.O

I actually kinda like this melody, it has an good 80's feel in it, nostalgia!!! :)

POWW!!

Hard core 80's, what els do I need to say!