Reviews for "Galactic Race"

Very 80's

Its is very 80's , but i still like it. did you do this on a moog or casio?

Retrograde FTW

I gotta agre with DeathMetalGod in every aspect, this definitely sounds like something out of the '80's, and I just can't get enough of it! I'm unsure why you named the title what you did, but you probably have your reasons.
All in all, great work!

The epitome of 1980's synth pop!

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Dude, go back in time to the 1980's and send this to a major label! You would instantly get signed and you would be making a lot of money off this song. This is just amazing synth pop. I am highly impressed by this. There should be more and more stuff like this. You could have uploaded this into the new wave section.

I'm definitely a metal person, but one of my musical guilty pleasure is music like this. You have created something that sounds extremely memorable and I know this song will be playing in my head randomly in the near future. I love the progression of this song. It sounds so beautiful! The melodies and drums take me back to the 1980's. I love this a lot and I will blast this out loud while driving! Now I should get an 1980's car while I play this!

POWW!!

Hard core 80's, what els do I need to say!

THIS ROCKS!

Sounds like disco or something like that. :O