Reviews for "Galactic Race"

love this song

this is the song that plays before a liveshow i like to listen to.

YOU,PUNY HUMAN...

HAVE A CRAPPY INTRO. NOT SPACEY ENOUGH. I'M FROM SPACE, AND I KNOW A THING OR TWO ABOUT IT. REST IS AWESOMEULARTASTIC THOUGH. NOW GIVE ME ALL YOUR PLANET'S CAKE!!!!!! CAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!!!!

Hell Yeah

Haha i feel like a cheesy 80's bad ass listening to this. If you really have all that classic and somewhat new equipment thats pretty sweet too. keep up the awsome old school style. its nice to hear and finally keep the melodies deep and filled with emotion. just imagine some corny dude on top of a building taking in the sunset with arms wide open. haha

..more like trickle-down AWESOMENESS

Let us don our pastel suits, checkered shoes, and shoulder pads with PRIDE men!

Absolutely Brilliant

Not only does this sound amazing, it has a genuine 80's retro synth-pop feel to it. Seriously can't stop listening to this :D