For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 27 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Galactic Race"

Awesome! I've heard it first on TVMaxwell youtube channel ("Angry Spooky Zombies") though.

miami shark song

This is awesome.. When I first heard this on Miami Shark, I was like... "This TOTALLY sounds like something straight from the 80's.." So, I had to track it down... I'm also stoked there's a download option for this, so I was able to put this on my MP3 player...

I'm always looking for good music to add to my collection.. Definitely puts me in mind of either Miami Vice, or even GTA Vice City.. Any chances of more stuff like this being made?? If so, I haven't found it yet. (just realized how old this submission is)

Oh my... Godness. Best song ever.

MIAMI SHARK!!!!