For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 26 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Galactic Race"

Ur a pro

80's Spacesynth is my thing. Great song

I thought it a decent tune

Again though for some reason I backgrounded the tab your music was playing in and started doing other things. It was good because at no time did I stop it and think, "This is loud annoying shit." and stop it. Really I'm a jazz man but I'll still give 10's and fives for not annoying me and working like the busy music I prefer.

GJ sounded really good, but its dance (disco)

Have you heard Take it easy by Mika? its really good, if u really wanna get into disco, i would recommend you listen to that, and some other disco (im not a big fan). BUt this is pretty good, nice hits and all that. (but i seem to recognize some synths =P)

benanderson responds:

Mika is really bad pop s**t, not disco...I mean really! Mika!? Disco!? D:
Disco is the 70s, Listen to some Chic, thats real disco.
Err...
Anyway... >>
Yes my song should be in the dance genre, but Spacesynth is very obscure so I put it in the Misc' section.

:D cool

this sounds retro dude... the 80's nice.

funky!

disco stew has somthing to show u ... lol (simpsons)