Reviews for "Galactic Race"

Fun!

Makes me feel funny inside in a good way :D

80s Nostalgia!

I totally dug the mix of styles you have in here. Primarily, of course, the 80s synth but I liked the trance and stuff too. I'm not quite sure if I'd personally use it for a racing theme, but it does sound like something quite suited for a fighting game but then again, that's just my opinion. Very nice of you to list the instruments you used. Awesome song dude!

Takes a long time to get started

Really the only complaint I have is that it doesn't quite feel like it takes off as quickly as a race song as I'd expect. Otherwise, there are plenty of loop sections that could be used in a project, so it's a great resource!

never liked new wave much

But I love this one, heard it on Shark o.m.d. :)

Great tune