For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 93 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Galactic Race"

This song

THE FIRST PART OF THIS SONG SONG SOUNDS LIKE RIGHT ROUND BY DEAD AND LIVE OR WHATEVER THAT OLD BAND IS CALLED.

Amazing!

Perfect use of synths and effects. It has a lot of emotion and it reminds me of 80's rock.

nice

reminds me of right round so much, :)

Awesome

This brings back memories. It also Greatly reminds me of the music that playstation game Mass Destruction used. I believe everyone in Newgrounds would like it. Mainly because you control a Tank and can deal Mass Destruction with it.
I really liked it. I can see nothing wrong with any part of it. Awesome Job!!!

ten stars

wow this is really good and sounds EPIC it just reminds me of something but i can put my finger on it other then that sounds awesome