Reviews for "Twisted Punch"

this is a great work my friend

it is good that you submitted this to newgrounds i wondered why you did not before now. i find that what really sticks out about this animation is the fact tha tthe music matches it so well. the music is a key part in this and it is flawless. also, very well done landscapes, and i am wondering exactly how many layers you used for the outside environment. it seems like a whole lot. very good job.

wow

thats all i can really say of it wow, that was i cant think of a word better than great i can spell.
no need to wast time on words when a pic is a thousand words rite.
how long till part 2?????

the best

very well done, nice animation.
the only thing i don't get is the name...

WOW!!!

This just became one of my favorite movies!! Wow, great scenery and frame by frame! And the mood and sphere in this movie were also so nice!

Great job!!

Nice animating

I would of never knew that all that can be acomplished with flash. It'd be cool if I could have a copy of those songs too.