Reviews for "Twisted Punch"

It was lame

I know that put a good effort on it but it was really lame. lol A girl climbing a tree that fast and the one year ago like some old movie hahahahhaaha and the monster that wasent scary. the stupid ppoeple that was going to kill the creature and they got killed lol. ehhh good job for the effort. the only things that matter it that u got your own creativity.lol (the movie was lame hahahahahahahahaha)

No good

Animation and art wsie this was awesome, but story wise it was, I never thought I would say this, worse than XIN.
Oh, xXFireEmblemPrideXx, you are a fagget that knows nothing of entertainment value. Once you understand what story is for, that's when you can spout off like that. Until then, shut your fruit-ass up!