Reviews for "Twisted Punch"

I am impressed.

The amount of work you must have put into this... Just incredible. I love the art, particularly the landscaping. Great music. I am really looking forward to the next part. Please get it to us soon.

This movie is highly recommended.
It is extremely well done.

Awe inspiring.

The thing I loved best was the music. Scenes 1, 3 and 6 I especially liked because the music complements the action without sound effects (also, you have an awesome array of modern effects that fit perfectly with the piano melody). Honestly, this is what every Flash artist should be able to do, create their own music to fit perfectly with the scenes.
Another thing, you created a fantasy effect by having a shape-shifting dog. Coupled with the music and the girl having fun, it gave off a nice effect. It also seems to have a purpose, that the "smart" side (two legs, like a human) would guide the girl, and the "wild" side (four legs, like a beast) acts as a playmate.
The only part I did not like was scene 5, when you have a flashback like an old movie reel, and then you destroyed the music-only effect you have in the other 5 scenes.

The last scene is the type of cliffhanger that makes us beg for the next movie. I hope I'm not reduced to that.

OH GOD, PLEASE MAKE THE SEQUEL!!!

As a final note, I cannot stress how awesome the music was, and that you made it yourself. How did you come up with the melodies and what instruments to include, and make it work so incredibly well?

Great graphz!

That was just awesome! Very nice graphics mate.
Can't wait to see part II! Keep up the good work, I'm sure you'll get a well paid job soon with these talents.
-GinZ

very artistic flash.

on my top 10 most artistic flash movies, this one is probly on it. i somewhat liked the "silence", it add more creativity, if that was what u where going for. awasome job and im looking forward to the conclusion.

I think a "High Quality" recommendation might work fine today. :) Pretty impressive work with the effects though, gradients, transparency, sunlight... for this to have been made with Flash it's pretty high-tech from back then! The introductory scenery gives me some Brackenwood vibes, spangled with a bit more color, and I really like that imaginative setting.

Once the wind starts blowing it all really starts getting wild too. :) An impressive showcase, and pretty exciting all the way, though it takes a real twist after the wind blows away that kite... from blissful sci-fi to a little bit horror... but then it ends! XD Man. What a cliffhanger. This could be a whole series... awesome start.

-cd-