Reviews for "Twisted Punch"

fricken amazing

one of the best ive seen on NG. very well animated, great sound and camera directin/angles are super. keep up the good work, lookking forward to the second one

holy crap

visually stunning.. great music... gripping storyline... interesting characters... this was amazing.. My new favorite flash on newgrounds to date.. wow..

this is one of those movies that leaves you in awe.. im speechless. wow. great job man

A beautiful peice

An absolutely amazing peice of work, I was just about to leave the site then I see this so I thought hmmm let's watch one more, And how I was glad I did, I love the colours and the music and the way it's all set out, really is good. You deserve some credit for this, that can't be an easy thing to create. excellent well done

wow,totaly awesome.

That was a GREAT movie, i cant WAIT to see part 2,and if you make one, a part 3!
The music contributed to a awesome reflection of feelings, it showed moods and emotions. once again, GREAT job.

Luke.