Reviews for "Twisted Punch"

very good!

it showed a type of cute anime style which made into a story of fetching the kite, which then showed the house haunted, very good, but i wonder, why was the bridge broken? special lil effects or soemthing? but anyways over good show, shows she strong lol!

Truely a remarkable piece of work.

I'm very much impressed by this video, it is truely amazing. I like they way you animemate. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see the sequile.

Wonderful!

Great animation, great music...can't wait for part 2 to see what happens!

A masterpiece with such little resource.

I have been watching your flash animations, and all of these are something remarkable. I like this one, it actually has story and caught me by suprise. Most of the flash I have watched lately, have had no purpose, or tried to be stupid to be funny. Most of those stupid flash aren't even funny, just a waste of time by the person who made it. However, this flash, along with the rest of yours are really something. I enjoy watching these, and think you have a talent. I could see these flash you make becomming big time anime shows. Keep up the good work, and one day you might even get something back rather then comments from us. Great work!

i enjoyed your animation tremendously

You are a gifted artist, please keep making flashes.One