Reviews for "Twisted Punch"

Great job

Hope to see more of this. Only suggestion is to include voice acting but it really isn't necessary. The visualizations of the people's thoughts were very good. Thanks for sharing.

I cannot begin to describe how wonderful this is..

Up to this day, I thought that a flash like this was not possible. You, my friend, have just proved me wrong. When I first saw this, I was thinking, "Well, this should be good, I'll see..."
From the second I pressed that play button, and the moment your flash started, it was as if I had been set unto a trance state. My eyes couldnt move away from my LCD screen for the full 8 mins whilst this was playing. The passage of time seemed like nothing, as do when watching all great movies. And when it finally ended, I was (and still am) begging, as everyone else was (and still are), "Bring on part two!!!"
You seem to fully understand how to bring out sheer emotion in the form of a flash, and accompany it with such awe-inspiring music as such yourself did that brings it all together to make, what can simply be described as, as a MasterFlash. Well done. My only quiery would be the absence of text to understand what she and her dog/creature/guidance spirit are saying. Other than that, I congradulate you to the fullest.
Best wishes in your upcoming flash,
FFKing, or Jake Dowzell.

WOW

bum..You have to teach me how to do flashes:P i loved how u clashed all kinda of things together. Im not sure if u intended it tho.

Wow...

That was a beautiful piece of work. Absolutely beautiful. I do sincerely hope that you continue working on such things to further your abilities and do what you want to do. You've got tons of talent.

I hope you complete this work, I'm positive the next one will be just as amazing.

I....see... where this.. is going to...

This will be a serious one. One that may have something to do with weird tales of life and death like in Legend of Mana and a few FF games.