For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Twisted Punch"

Wow

Omg. Little girl just get a NEW kite! *Spazzes out*

This is extremely good! I cant wait to see part two! Hell, I'd give you a job if I had any to offer. X3

Very well done!

BRAVO!!!!

Please, please please make more. The artwork was beautiful, and the sound matched perfectly with the story line. I loved it. Good job!

Oh... My... G-d...

This is the most compelling, amazing, and spectactular flash movies I have EVER! seen. The FBF was too good the be true, and the format of the movie could not be any better. It was cute, scary, sad, happy, love, hatred, fear. The best short I have seen. You earned a 5, hell! if there was a 999 I would give it to you. You must create a Part 2, but take your time. I want it to be great :)

^_^

great job on this, the animtion, sound and all that are really good!

whens part 2 coming out?

Wow...

There's are no words to describe ur flashes. They just give a lot of menaing.. wow. The Xin Sesion are good and also ur first episode of Rebel Burger was just astonishing. The music in each flashes are just great they go with the flash a lot =D. I have enjoyed watching ur flashes hehe Keep up the good work*Two thumbs up* Hope u can finish up all ur other series too =D