For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Twisted Punch"

Wow...

I dont usually give many reviews, but you did an awsome job on this. It was all syned (timed) well, animation was awsome and so is the storyline. I hope you end up making more man, congrats.

EXCELLENT

I have been a big fan of lifepoint1's work for a while. When i saw watched this movie i was amazed. To be able to tell a whole movie without the use of a single word is amazing and must be extremely difficult. great work, and i can't wait to see the next one.

awesome

i loved it alot but i just dont get the girl like shes cool but is she a ninja or somthing i mean she was doing the running ant the jumping ant the tree climbing all cool ninja like kinda reminds me of sakura from naruto but ya thats the only thing i was wondering about other then that sweer stuff (and yes i ment to put sweer)

Oh wow

You're the same guy who co-authored xin! I love that series.
This entry is a huge leap upward, graphically, from xin. I wonder how you improved so much? You must've spent a lot of time on this. This is a really beautiful entry and is currently my favorite animation on NG. Great story and simply adorable. I must see more from you. Awesome job.

^_^

great job on this, the animtion, sound and all that are really good!

whens part 2 coming out?