Reviews for "Twisted Punch"

Speechless

QUALITY stuff!!The depth and mere skills this movie was made with are unique.There has been only 1 flash that made me say this before....

Great GREAT work!!

An amazing peice of work.

Wow. Your one amazing, talented artist, flash creator, and storyteller. I mean, your pictures are beautiful, you animation flowed almost perfectly, and being able to convey the story your telling without voices? Just amazing. This one should be on the front page.

I cannot begin to describe how wonderful this is..

Up to this day, I thought that a flash like this was not possible. You, my friend, have just proved me wrong. When I first saw this, I was thinking, "Well, this should be good, I'll see..."
From the second I pressed that play button, and the moment your flash started, it was as if I had been set unto a trance state. My eyes couldnt move away from my LCD screen for the full 8 mins whilst this was playing. The passage of time seemed like nothing, as do when watching all great movies. And when it finally ended, I was (and still am) begging, as everyone else was (and still are), "Bring on part two!!!"
You seem to fully understand how to bring out sheer emotion in the form of a flash, and accompany it with such awe-inspiring music as such yourself did that brings it all together to make, what can simply be described as, as a MasterFlash. Well done. My only quiery would be the absence of text to understand what she and her dog/creature/guidance spirit are saying. Other than that, I congradulate you to the fullest.
Best wishes in your upcoming flash,
FFKing, or Jake Dowzell.

O_O

i love your animations and the music...
its like an ideal life in which you would want to live in, yet you know its not possible anymore, becuase of all the instrialization and the ghettos and gangsters, and everything else standing in the way of this kind of happy, peaceful and wondrous life.. :\

Awesome

Everything looks great, can't wait to see the next part.